About Debbie Leonard MayerTHE AWARD WINNING AGENT
Atlanta native Debbie Leonard Mayer holds over 14 years of powerful experience in the real estate industry. Debbie has consistently set the stage for success in Metro-Atlanta residential real estate, and is a lifetime member of the Atlanta Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club.
In 2012, Debbie received the prestigious Phoenix Award from the Atlanta Board of Realtors in recognition of her outstanding sales achievements for ten consecutive years of membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club.
For 2014, Debbie and her team privately handled over $40 million dollars in real estate sales and ranked #11 Keller Williams Team in the southeast region and in the top 1% at Keller Williams Realty.
THE WOMAN BEHIND IT ALL
Prior to her real estate career, Debbie worked 18 years with the United Parcel Service, a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. Debbie grew up in the company by working on the front line to becoming a successful leader as an Operations Manager.
Debbie currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Brookhaven Chamber of Commerce as a founding Director and on the Ashford Park Civic Association Steering Committee. Debbie will also be serving on the Real Estate Leadership Counsel.
Debbie and her husband, Ronnie Mayer, President of the Ashford Park Civic Association, are both active and passionate about their Brookhaven community. Together, they campaign for the Ronald McDonald House, Ovarian Cancer Research and the Diabetes Association.
Debbie and Ronnie also sponsor the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk, the 5K Brookhaven Bolt, the Chamblee Summer Concert Series and other various Ashford Park neighborhood activities along with fund raising for the Ashford Park Elementary School.
AWARDS, ACHIEVEMENTS & AFFILIATIONS
- Lifetime Member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors Multi-Million Dollars Sales Club
- Recipient of 2012 Phoenix Award presented by the Atlanta Board of Realtors in recognition of outstanding sales achievement for 10 years of membership in the Multi-Million Dollars Sales Club
- Recipient of 2014 Keller Williams MREA (Millionaires Real Estate Agent) Award
- Top Shooting Star for Keller Williams Southeast Region in 2011 and 2012
- Realtor.c0m Marketing Award of Excellence
- Achievement of Leadership Award for raising $2.2M for the United Way of Atlanta
- Top 1% within Keller Williams Realty
- Top 2% in Brookhaven Area
- Ranked #11 Team at Keller Williams in the Southeast Region
- Recognized by the Atlanta Board of Realtors as a Top Producing Team selling over $40 Million Dollars of Real Estate in 2014
- $138 Million+ in Sales 2006 – 2014
- Member Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Member Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Executive Club
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Club
- Member Keller Williams Luxury Home International Division
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- Certified in New Construction Home Building
- Certified in Short Sales & Foreclosures
- Certified Custom Home Specialist
- Certified Listing Specialist